• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What do you think about PDP mem?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

yo4444

I saw this mem with nice timings for cheap at newegg. I'm going to be putting into a system that I'm building for a friend who WONT OVERCLOCK, cause he knows nothing at all about pc's.
What I'm wondering is if you all think that it would be ok for an s939 system with a 3500+ winchester. This thing will be primaroly for gaming, and if the $1800.00 budget allows, it will have raptors in raid-0 and an x800 xt.
I think we may have to skimp out and go x800 pro, or 6600gt, but I'm giong to try to get the x800.]
Also, waiting for pci-express board, but I dont think that will have any bearing on the ram.
DDr2 wont be out for amd for a while, correct?
Ram here

my impression is that its whats left of the ch5( lucky) or else grade a chips pretested to specific latencies (crucial, some infineon etc.) u could call them and ask.. also i believe outpost is selling them for about 160.00

Thx!! Outpost seems to be out of stock on these, but they are still a great price elsewhere.

I have PDP Patriot XBL PC3200 2x256mb. If you want it, I can sell it to you. I just order it for almost a month now. I just need money to pay my college debt so I can register for next quarter.

FSBxtreme said:
I have PDP Patriot XBL PC3200 2x256mb. If you want it, I can sell it to you. I just order it for almost a month now. I just need money to pay my college debt so I can register for next quarter.

Not to be rude or anything, cause this really doesn't effect me and I don't care, but this needs to be kept to the Private Messages. That is what they are there for. These kind of discussions are better to have in the classifieds section. I'm just mentioning it because the mods will remove it rather quickly.

-Collin-

Back