• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BF2 Crashes w/ Atitool installed

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TDubbs05

Alright so I went from Atitool beta 14 to beta 15 and now back to beta 14 and whenever i run bf2 it crashes. It's done it with a few other apps too like bsplayer (video player). So now i want to stick with atitool beta 14 and have everything working again. What i do know is that everything works perfectly with Atitool uninstalled, but as soon as it's installed, whenever i open full screen apps it crashes. Any ideas? CCC and Atitool conflicts?
i'm out of ideas, and yes i must have atitool nstalled. (oc settings, volting, profile loading, fan settings is critical)

i had the same problem w/ atitool. neat little program but it always caused problems for me

Don't use ATI tool then. Try out ATI Tray Tools, I've found it to be more stable, and much more mature of a program. ATI Tray Tools is also NOT in beta, while ATI Tool is a beta program, that's not very safe IMO for overclocking if it's in beta.

thx jcw. yeah now i can see what your talking about. the beta worked perfectly for the past 8 months...until now. geez ati tray tools has a lot of options. somewhat confusing b/c of all these options. only thing it seems to be missing is a voltage controller.

Back