• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Finale for for Team32 Leadership!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TollhouseFrank

Senior Headphone Guru
I have talked with LutaWicasa about starting the poll for this, and it should be up soon. However, if Mr. B. or one of our many great mods, or even a Senior with Poll Making Power wishes to step in and save Luta some time, then go ahead and create the poll for this.

Also, if you get the chance, remember to thank the following for helping to get this all rolling, as if it wasn't for them, we wouldn't have gotten this far:

Dark_15
David
I.M.O.G.
RoadWarrior
AudioAficianado
anyone else I may have forgotten, Beat me with a 2x4 and I'll place you here also to get recognition :sn:

These 4 FINAL Nominees come from the Unofficial Nominations Thread. These 4 are the only ones being considered for right now because they were the only ones nominated for Team Leader.

Since I managed to get the ball really rolling on that thread, it was asked of me to go ahead and keep it rolling for this.

The names are as follows:

David
I.M.O.G.
TollhouseFrank
ChasR

Yes, I know my name is in there, but if you check the Nominations Thread, then you will see that I was nominated 2 times for this position, ChasR was nominated once, and David and I.M.O.G. many times over.

This SHOULD be a poll similar to David's where you can choose 1, or 2 or 3 or even all 4 Nominees if you wish. I don't know how long the poll will be open, but I am quite sure that as soon as it is up, that within 3 or 4 days, we should have a very good idea of who we, Team32, believes should be our F@H Leader(s).

The Leader(s), once chosen, will have at thier option placing people in the positions nominated for, doing away with them entirely, or doing something else of thier own choosing. Remember, let's put our full support into this, and wwhomever the majority chooses, let us all stand behind him/them with our full support.

I'll leave this poll to someone else: seeing as I am nominated might look a bit unfair if I set up the poll ;).

sure thing David. Anyone with poll-setting abilities would be welcomed, though, but I DO understand your thinking behind this.

I've just realized that I can't start a poll :(

Anyway my suggestion is a poll with multiple choice for (may be reordered):
David
I.M.O.G.
TollhouseFrank
ChasR
-someone else-

If -someone else- gets to top 3, poll was bad. The winner can decide if gets leadership alone (by default) or declarates that some of guys who got enough* votes will help him with team management and representation.

*enough - number of votes that new leader considers proper, including 0

Still waiting on reply from one of the admins/mods.... LutaWicasa and Mr B were both contacted, same as SpeeDj.... After talking with IMOG and David, and and thinking long and hard on it, we felt it was more appropriate to let an Admin do the final poll for F@H Leadership.... or if they were uber-busy, possibly a Mod associated with the F@H Team.

oh, mercy!
weve got to choose between some of our finest members?
gonna be tough... how long will the polls be open?

don't know. I have a huge hunch it will come down to I.M.O.G. and David getting the most votes. After that, it is up to one of them (whichever gets the most votes) as to if he wants to choose a co-leader, and if that, if they want sub-leaders/managers under them for some of those positions nominated for in the nominations thread.

Back