• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

One CD

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

tomoracle290

Hi

I was wondering how you can take individual drivers off many cd's and then burn the sellected ones onto a single cd, so that you have all the drivers for you computer on one cd?

Has anyone done this before?

Thanks

:confused:

People integrate the drivers they want/need directly on a Windows install CD so it gets installed when Windows itself is installed automatically.

What you describe is dead easy: copy files from the driver CDs and put it on a a CD-R, done.

tomoracle290 said:
but will all of the wizards with the drivers still work?

yes they will, however a more popular choice a klingens stated is to package all your drivers, updates and service packs into windows. most people use a free application called nlite.. google for it

I would have to recommend just burning your driver CD. When I've tried nLite I always had problems with the drivers, which kind of defeats the purpose.

Back