• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Kernl Problem in Gigabyte GTX 560 Ti SOC

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

chen-bellaiche

Hello to all of you,
I have a Gigabyte GTX 560 ti soc graphics card and for some reason it's doing me a lot of problem. which means that I get a lot of messages that the kernel of my driver has recovered. I've tryd diffrent drivers and still the problem is continues.
Does anybody have an idea?
thanks

If you mean the "driver has recovered" error in Windows, it seems to be a issue related to card speeds and drivers, mainly when the card is switching between it's different power modes (usually from its lowest power state, to its mid state). Other then trying other drivers (which you say you have done), trying lowering the clock speed or bump up the voltage a little.

The speed is on automatic state so the computer do it for me, can you explain me how to bump up the voltage?

DL and install a program called msi afterburner. You can change it from inside there very easily.

Back