• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Large amounts of TIM!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Metallica

I'm in need of a large amount of decent TIM .. my boss was able to get a 4 ounce tube of some off brand stuff for 30$, but he doesn't have access to it anymore.

So, anyone know where I can get a large amount of TIM for around the same price?

I always liked when I bought stuff from thermalright they sent those huge tubes. I guess they figure we like to mount stuff many times :)

I have been using a tube of Ceramique like linked above since the stuff came out. Works great for being as old as it is. Still have like half left. Installed well over 50 installations.

I can't think of the name of it, there is a TIM that comes in a tub that supposedly performs very well also. Someone else might be able to name it?

GC Electronics Type 44 comes in an industrial size tub, about 2 cups worth, but I think the 2.5 oz tub is most common.
I used to build high-end laser systems, and used it all the time. I've used it at home for years too and have NO complaints.
"Non-contaminating synthetic ester base. Non-silicone base. Smooth white homogeneous paste. Excellent heat transfer. No separation or bleeding."

Back