• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Fusion-io ioXtreme PCI Express SSD Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I just finished reading the article.... holy bejesus batman :eek: This thing is incredible... Especially if RAIDed. You're looking at over 1Gb/s read and 500Mb/s+ write (IIRC).. just unbelievable. I *might* get one of these with my tax check this coming tax season...

I just finished reading the article.... holy bejesus batman :eek: This thing is incredible... Especially if RAIDed. You're looking at over 1Gb/s read and 500Mb/s+ write (IIRC).. just unbelievable. I *might* get one of these with my tax check this coming tax season...

You can't raid it.. well you can but its windows software raid and that is not going to be impressive. You can't boot from it as a boot device either. Its a waste of time and useless to most all desktop users.

You can't raid it.. well you can but its windows software raid and that is not going to be impressive. You can't boot from it as a boot device either. Its a waste of time and useless to most all desktop users.

just because it cant be used as an o/s drive doesnt make it useless. could still be used as gaming drive.

Back