• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

10 Delta 130 CFM fans for $40.00

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Electron Chaser

Senior Delta Fanatic
I recieved my order today from excess solutions I got a box of fans still in their original Delta packaging and tray today in the mail They are AFB1212VHE fans 130 CFM at 48 dBA. they are very nice. These fans do come with bare wires so you will have to get connectors for them. Still they are a great deal.

One of the fan hubs was broken I immediately called them and they are sending another one to me tomorrow.Excellent customer service . So it looks like I got a free 120 X 38 mm spacer as a bonus. They sell a lot of other things as well so give them a look. This was my first encounter with them and I will definately do business with them again. Give them a look and add them to your favorites.

damn, they also carry a 48v delta the pushes 190 CFM for $4 each

This is the fan Sindwinder sells for $25!!!

Too bad its 48v...

YAY! I was SO thinking about buying from them, but I was waiting for THIS post, because I knew some guys ordered. YAY!

Electron Chaser said:
OH sure make me look stupid. LOL Great find!!! Thanks for posting it.

well i try :), naah jk i would get in on that deal if i had the money at the moment but unfortunately i dont.
but who knows maybe it'll still be going on when i can afford it.
btw, how are those fans? i have a couple of the afb1212she fans which are the same i think except they are like 150 cfm.
they are too loud for me and they dont really like undervolting, they do this low pitched whine :(
but how had are those at full tilt? maybe quiet enough for me to tollerate.
i could think of something to do with a box of 18 of those bad boys, well maybe not all 18 but like 4-6.

~Magick_Man~

thegreek said:
damn, they also carry a 48v delta the pushes 190 CFM for $4 each

This is the fan Sindwinder sells for $25!!!

Too bad its 48v...

48v? iv got a 120mm delta that pushes 190cfm and its only 12v.....tho it does need 3a to fire it up ;)

and i have also ordered from the same place electron did
i got 8 delta AFB1212SHE fans they came in 3-4 days.
they were cheap at 4 bux each, these would probably cost upwards of 15/20 at sidewindercomputers.
they came in the factory tray and all of them but one worked great, the faulty one made a grinding noise but i didnt care bc i wasnt going to use all 8

but i guess the point of this post is to give praise to excess electronics for good prices fast shipping and other stuff.
although that box of fans smokes even excess's prices, by alot. [rubbing price in electrons face/]

:) J/K

~Magick_Man~

threeme2189 said:
who would want to undervolt a fan????? faster=more air=better LOL
has anyone seen a thread or anything about overvolting fans????

Overvolting = Poof. Undervolting = Sleepable when you case is next to you, yet have the power on tap.

Back