• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE EVGA GTX 680 Graphics Card Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

EVGA has been selling NVIDIA GPUs for quite some time now, and they are regarded as one of the best manufacturers offering NVIDIA GPUs. They gained their status through superb warranty and customer support combined with the word-of-mouth among enthusiasts. Today, we have the most recent addition to EVGA's GPU line-up, the GTX 680.

... Return to article to continue reading.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice review!

The first thing I thought of when I saw the picture of the spot for an additional VRM was "looks like a job for TJ" :p

Thats one of Tin's mods IIRC is adding those.

I wonder if by itself it would help. I think the evga card with the waterblock adds that 5th vrm too?

PS - Great review Mattno! :)

Thats one of Tin's mods IIRC is adding those.

I wonder if by itself it would help. I think the evga card with the waterblock adds that 5th vrm too?

PS - Great review Mattno! :)

I thought Tin's mods just completely bypassed those all together?

As for the EVGA hydro copper cards having a fifth VRM I would gladly accept one being sent my way to see :p

/awaits the msi lightning version that hopefully allows voltage modification w/o TiNing the card.

I thought Tin's mods just completely bypassed those all together?

As for the EVGA hydro copper cards having a fifth VRM I would gladly accept one being sent my way to see :p
Nope. There is a picture of them added on the card in the article Hokie put up I believe.

Back