• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is the ASUS P5N32 SLI-SE Deluxe a good board?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Your looking at maybe a little over 300fsb depending on the cpu multi.... Nvidia Chipset + Intel Proc = CRAP overclocking...... The new "590" boards are limited to around 400fsb also, its such the joke.....:rolleyes:

I too am looking at this board, this is a noob question(I have no first hand exerience with socket 775), but what does a 300fsb equal out to on a socket 478 FSB.

woah woah... the intel + nvidia thing is total BS. The Phionex(sp) star bios lets me freely overclok all the way up to 1600 FSB. Its a really, really nice board. just dont run it caseless.

by 1600, i hope you mean an actual clock of 400. Anywyas, thats about average. OH, and being able to set it and being able to run it are 2 different things.

I tested it, and looked for the speeds in CPU-Z and it was stable for 50 or so min.

Cant wait to see if my new mobo can do that!

Back