• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Has anyone bought a 1Ghz T-Bird AXIA batch from ATACOM.COM?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MidnightClocker

If you did what do you think of them? Are they reliable? How did the CPU overclock? Should I buy from them?

Thanx

Sean

I did have some luck with Atacom.com though :) Last year, I had a dual 366 Celeron 1 @106x5.5=583mhz, and a fairly "up to date" Duron 800mhz @1015mhz. I got all of them from Atacom.com. Local pick up and chat with those friendly employee. Their CPUs are much better than those from FRY's. I bought 4 durons from Fry's, returned them all, not very good for Ocing, and finally got that "BLUE/PURPLE" core 800mhz Duron from Atacom. Played a bit with it before it gets to 145mhzx7=1015mhz. Those Durons I got from fry's were so old like... AKAA0021, week 21 of 2000 while the Atacom's Duron is fairly recent, AKCA0103, week 3 of 2001. I was kind of scare about Atacom return policy, not easy like Fry's. But I think, the good thing is hard to come by. Still have not have any bad impression with Atacom, not yet :) :) :) Their prices are fairly good though. I don't work for Atacom, just happen to be one of those OCERS :) :) :)

Hey, thanx. I might just get one cuz those are the cheapest AXIA cores ive seen, $173 I thing there down to now.

Their at 150.00 at new egg.com and TCWO.com has them for 154.00 take a look on pricewatch.com. both very good companies to deal with. I've had excellent results with both.

Randy (Apr 07, 2001 09:57 a.m.):
Their at 150.00 at new egg.com and TCWO.com has them for 154.00 take a look on pricewatch.com. both very good companies to deal with. I've had excellent results with both.

Yeah, but are the AXIA for sure? ATACOM.com sells you the rgeular ones which arent AXIA for 1.50

My feeling is all those 1G Tbirds are fairly new and should be either AXIA or AVIA and those Coding indicate good for OCing. Correct me if I am wrong about this. But I never heard of any other coding about 1.0 G Tbirds. Just have to love those AXIA, AVIA CPUs. :) :) :)

Back