• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE HWBOT OC Challenge May 2011: Update

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
No need to worry about that.

I have other things I'm working on and not too worried about 940 anyway but if I find a really good deal on some parts, I just might go for it. You know how it is - You see something that's a steal of a deal, find the rest at or around the same price and well..... You just do it.

As for the run, yeah, this time of year it's really tough to keep one cool. Got lucky and was able to get that one done.

Actually when I went to each of the stages individually it says that x-team needs to hold it for 23 more hours.

Contacted Rav3n and shadowmonk by email, waiting to hear back. I think they may have had quad fx rigs that fit the bill. Those were the only people I could dig up trying to search, but its a long time ago and hard to really find people that mention having it.

Sorry but I havent been around much with everything going on atm, trying to get RL sorted out and it hasnt been going so great. Me and the gf broke up about a month ago and im still adjusting. She said i love my hardware more than her....I didnt say anything because i realized I DID lol.

I used most of my spare parts to put together 2 decent gaming computers for my cousins who were put in a group home. So im hoping ill be back in the game with my new x79 rig which the build is in progress.

Back