• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Newegg Sales

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Wasn't as bad as the last time I posted in this thread! :chair:

Well, Wireless AC has beamforming, so that will help with range.

Just a fyi, beamforming only works if the client has the technology for it as well, if it doesn't it's useless.

$350 for the 750GB EVO on that sale. Steal and a half. $0.46/GB!

3/7/14

Huge sale. It IS nice to see the R9 Series' price slowly normalizing.

noticed my flash drive is in there at a record low price, now 9.99 for 32gb
i got mine on 01/22/2013 for 12.49 i think (i got 2 times both with promo-codes that day, newegg receipt does not separate promo codes)
probably about time the price came down

Kinda lame deals on that one.
I think the most interesting one on there was the led bulb for 10 bucks

Kinda lame deals on that one.
I think the most interesting one on there was the led bulb for 10 bucks

I dunno, 750gb ssd for 349$ seems pretty legit! And that combo at the bottom right isnt too shabby either, but yeah I guess its pretty blase :p

I dunno, 750gb ssd for 349$ seems pretty legit! And that combo at the bottom right isnt too shabby either, but yeah I guess its pretty blase :p

for what ever reason when I clicked the link on my phone it went a completely different place from the link on my computer when I got home.

I only know this because there was a lot more and the led bulbs were $8 instead of $10

Darknecron, I'm stealing your job :D

Today's sale.

Strongly considering that set of CX980is, kind of hesitating at the 3rd person seller. I've always been a fan of the CX line. Had a set of CX880s I liked, but a year and a half or so of being shoved in and out of my pocket or a laptop bag took its toll. I've been using a cheaper pair of Thinksound TS-01s since then and they are nowhere near as good.

Last edited:
its becoming more common though is what I am bringing up. becoming more of a standard price rather than a sale price.

i'm not sure what one would be better, the Kingston 120 or the cronos 120

Back