• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

name my new business .......

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
okay, on a more serious note

Liquid Creations

Liquid PC Creations

The Mod Shop

Overclocked Modding

Charlies/Thunderbolts Mod Shop

Charlies/TB's Extreme Modding

Moddified PC

Charlies/TB's Custom PC Mods

The People's Computer

OK, I have a few off the top of my head. They're kinda weird and doesn't seem to make sense, but what the heck, they sound cool. :D

I checked Google to make sure no one has the names already, but you should do some checking yourself -- just in case. ;)

1. AllDaModsUWant ("All the Mods You Want")
2. Mods4OCers ("Mods for Overclockers")
3. OCerMods ("Overclocker Mods")
4. Mods@CA ("Mods at California") -- you're from California, right?
5. 2xMods (no meaning, it just looks cool, LOL)

Hm...attention of college age techies...

How about:

GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS!!!

:D

Seriously maybe Design Tech or damn I like Fluid Designs, maybe Fluid Design Tech would appeal to the crowd a bit more, but UM really deserves lots of credit for that one. :)

Thunder Struck Design Inc.
or
Lightning Strike Design Inc.

Use a pair of crossed lightning bolts as your logo.

"Lighting can strike twice, but it will cost you"

WaterFans4 (What are fans for?) :D

AquaGrills

WaterJet Designs, Inc.

AquaJet Designs, Inc.

WaterMagic Designs, Inc.

AquaMagic Designs, Inc. (AMD)

HydroGrills

HydroJet Designs, Inc.

HydroMagic Designs, Inc.

*Custom waterjet cut excessories.

Last edited:
Hepshus(sp) Forge - After the greek god of smithing. Sorry my spelling of greek gods eludes me at the moment.

Just think of the advertising promos that you could do with this. :)

It's Hephaestus. Greek God of the forge. In Roman he's Vulcan. Has the most unfaithful wife of anybody...Aphrodite/Venus. Split Zeus/Jupiters head so that he could give birth to Athena/Minerva (might have gotten Athena wrong there)...

One of the only children of Zeus/Jupiter and his wife Hera/Juno (no, not the email people). He was an ugly brute, but made some fine stuff. Made Zeus/Jupiter's thunderbolts and some other stuff that I can't think of. Didn't really play a huge role in the stories of the Gods, but I imagine that he was a popular guy to worship, since he kept the farm equipment and soldier's weapons in good order.

And that's probably more than you ever wanted to know about him. :D

Prodigy Designs:

This has two meanings: I looked it up and it means thunderbolt, along with being a brilliant person. Well, the idea of the O/C fan grills was brilliant, and it has Thunderbolt, relating to your name.

Hydrodynamic designs:

The movment of water (Water jets) used to design something. Hydrodynamic designs.

I'll try and think of some more later.

Watercooled PC's!

Air cooling grills by water jets!

Anyhow, feedback is appreciated, because I'd like to know if I'm even thinking up anything that you might even remotely like. Hopefully thinking about this for another hour of so might turn up a winner.

Originally posted by Thelemac ... Didn't really play a huge role in the stories of the Gods, but I imagine that he was a popular guy to worship, since he kept the farm equipment and soldier's weapons in good order.

And that's probably more than you ever wanted to know about him. :D
I prefer his role in the creation of the Swords in Fred Saberhagen's series. :)

Heres some more

1) Design Techniques
2) Design Dynamics
3) Kreative Industrys
4) Creative Industrys

Last edited:
Back