• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

name my new business .......

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
fluid designs just dosen't hav the "hook" IMHO

collage kids would go for this one:
Girls with caffinated beer and pizza...:eek: :beer:
seriously though
Riseing Star Designs (RSD)
Riseing Star Customs (RSC)

Penguin4x4 said:
Beachy Keen Customs (Waterjet uses sand+water).

MettallAqua

You said that one already. And my next one is....

Hydrojet Customs

Hydrojet Mods

Hydrojet Custom mods

Hydrojet Technologies (or tech)

And I was gonna say Hydrojet Designs, but it's already been said. Dret.

Tbird man said:
fluid designs just dosen't hav the "hook" IMHO

Why be critical of other peoples ideas?.. Do you have to win that badly?.. It appears that my suggestion for Fluid Designs was good enough to RIPP and suggest Fluid Design Systems (FDS) should someone now do fluid design techniques ? (FDT).
Hey and if you still cant think of any better, cus the idea and put the judge off... ... :mad:

Apart from the comment above in another post you make the assumption
remember he will probibly branch out to other equipment so "fluid" may not be the best thing.
There has been no suggestion that there will be other equipment used and you do not seem to make any such negative comments regarding liquid or water in any of your posts even though many suggestions use these types of fluid and as such I consider you to be negative only towards one suggestion which obtained a few positive comments early on in this thread

Imho Fluid Designs works because it is easy to remember and stands out which is important in the case of a URL, easily remembered ones stick in the mind. The name also presents a professional one rather than a geeky tech product and without limiting the product line to just grills. The name gives some indication as to what the process being used is however should a time come the name could be redefined to mean .. fluid as in a smooth design process

The idea of this thread was to suggest names, not to put others suggestions down, it is unsporting imho.. There is only one judge and making comments which may sway him is unfair for all concerned

Last edited:
UnseenMenace said:

Why be critical of other peoples ideas?.. Do you have to win that badly?.. It appears that my suggestion for Fluid Designs was good enough to RIPP and suggest Fluid Design Systems (FDS)

The idea of this thread was to suggest names, not to put others suggestions down, it is unsportingt imho.. There is only one judge and making comments which may sway him is unfair for all concerned

And Unseen is right, just keep putting out names and hopefully Tbolt will find a winner. (Note: some of my ideas must be good, because I've seen one of mine has been ripped off. Though I try not to rip off others....)

And BTW, I think Fluid Designs will win, as much as I'd like those beautiful fan grills.....

One more name for you:

Sorry Unseen, but I'll be using fluid, since it really does work well:

Fluid Motions

aixelsiD said:
Sorry Unseen, but I'll be using fluid, since it really does work well:

Fluid Motions

I dont have a problem with the word fluid.. I do not own it and whatever my opinions of your suggestion, I do believe being negative towards it could reduce your chances of winning and as such is a little in bad taste and unfair.
I do also personally believe that if I suggested the name 'Fluid Motions Techniques (FMT)' or somthing similar.. it would be a little off as It would be clear to me where I obtained the idea for that name.. I dont know about everyone else ;)

UnseenMenace said:

I dont have a problem with the word fluid.. I just think that credit should be given where credit is due.. there is only one judge and being negative I think is a little off.
For example I do personally think that if I choose 'Fluid Motions Techniques (FMT)' or somthing similar.. it would be a little off as It would be clear to me where I obtained the idea for that name.. I dont know about everyone else ;)

I know what you mean... I saw rolling thunder ______ somewhere around here.... :D Though of course, I don't really care, because I'd rather see Tbolt get a sucessful buisness name than win ;)

Back