• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

name my new business .......

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

64Thunderbolt

Hey Everyone....

Sence all of you are responsible for getting me into this new business of making custom fan grills and computer modding parts. I would like you to name the business.. The person that suggests the name I chose will jet two fan grills (their choice of sizes) and some free waterjet work...

You have a week, I'll be applying for a new business license on July 8th...

Thanks for your help and GOOD LUCK..

Charlie :beer:

Charlie's Custom Grills :p

Grills Galore

ummm

Grills 'R Us

Just Grills

Save a Finger inc.

hehe, really want those grills!
;)

I really like that save a finger inc. lol...
how about:

grill 4 you
or
Keep your fingers inc.
or
Custom jet grills
or
No More Blood

1) Phantasy Grill

2) FANtasy FanGuards

3) FANtastic FanGuards

4) Phantasy PhanGuards

5) Kool Azz Fanz or Kool Azz Fan Guardz

6) FANtastic Designs

7) Fluid Designs

I personally like number 7 as it sums up exactly what it is your do regarding water work, design work used to create such stunning works. Not only this but it is sound professional and does not limit your work to just fan guards as some of the other names may do

Um well how about

1. Thunder jet Grills
2. H2O Customs Grills
3. High Pressure Custom Grills
4. Under Water Grills
5. PSI Custom Grills
6. PSI Custom Designs
7. Jet Stream
8. CFM Grills
9. CFM Custom Grills
10 Electric Grills
11. High Water Designs

Ya I know I posted alot, but why post 3 or 4 postes when ya can do it all at once. :beer:

Chaos Unlimited

Water Works

(I hate to say it, but I like "Fluid Designs" as well. :rolleyes: )

thats funny Starfox..." no more nubs "

OK, all so far are cool..... would like to keep away from using "grills". I have desided to do other products as well..
And Id like to appeal to the collage computer crowd

keep up the good work

Charlie

hmm, ok, something to appeal to college kids? Implying high-tech wouldn't hurt.....

Dave Matthew's Brand lol
FunkTech

Really tho, Gerst240 already won with Thunder's Bar and Grill :D

If it was my company, I would be naming it something descriptive and respectable, like

Watercut Designs
Custom Metal Carving
Waterjet PC

keep acronyms in mind, too. They can be very handy and pump your brand on it's own- how many folks remember what UPS stands for?:D like CCM- Custom Carved Materials, or whatever.

what city will you be doing your local business in? Maybe there is something cool local to affiliate with.

what about dreamworks ?

becuase it will get your people interested i think

Back