• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is OC3d already folding?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Re: Folding

Arkaine23 said:
What???

CoolLion: The smack-talk will continue, count on it! I'll just be holding my breath while this production hiccup passes. In the meantime, I'll be browsing around Rage figuring out just what do do with my new 8500! The ball's in your court for a bit so keep on serving. We still got a nice lead!

PS. God help me, I keep playing Neverwinter Nights! Gonna make up for it by folding straight for the next 24 hours!

Difficult choices do i play War III or do i fold. :confused:

I know i build me a new rig and do both :burn:

NASsoccer said:

OC3d isn't going against ISS because they are killing us in daily production. te dutchies are a good match for us. well worry about ISS when the summer is over;)

we have 15 members if i remember off the top of my head.

Common guys this is getting not much sport. Need a hand finding the problems?

Statsman now has a takeover date. Half way september at 9.5k

Re: OC3d race

Arkaine23 said:
I don't know what's up either. I just added another XP to my little farm, and quit palying JKII and NWN for awhile. I must sacrifice my gaming so I can fold more. ;) We had 110/day and now we're at 80/day. C'mon guys, let's pick it up! I depend on our combined production to back up my smack-talking to the Dutchies! Let's show 'em what we got! :D

XP @ 1767
XP @ 1577
P3 @ 933
P3 @ 500
Celeron @ 500

Guess you ain't got a lot. :D

After a lot of raving and ranting you can now prepare for the fall.
Pitty, I hoped for an interesting competition.

Re: Folding

Arkaine23 said:
What???

Gtsimmo: Coollion is talking about daily production. Ours has been cut in half from just a couple of days ago. No one seems to know why.

Everyone: Check your rigs. CoolLion claims the Dutchmen consist of 5 people. OK. OC3d is 15 as far as I know. The Dutchmen do have more CPU's, but our CPU's are faster!

I think this little dip will get ironed out shortly and we'll be back up to the 700 range. NaSsoccer's lab should get us up even higher!

CoolLion: The smack-talk will continue, count on it! I'll just be holding my breath while this production hiccup passes. In the meantime, I'll be browsing around Rage figuring out just what do do with my new 8500! The ball's in your court for a bit so keep on serving. We still got a nice lead!

PS. God help me, I keep playing Neverwinter Nights! Gonna make up for it by folding straight for the next 24 hours!

It is time to eat your words Arkaine23 we are now outproducing ISS too. So go and sit in a corner with the donkey cap on and be ashamed. Big words is all you could bring to the competition. I hope you did not hold your breath till your hickup passed. :beer:

While you are doing the shame act ,we will be working on a way to make up for the loss of how (looks like an impossible task at the moment). Please do not challenge the dutchies again, until you can bring in some serious folding power. :mad:

racing

Good job on adding so many rigs CoolLion! Looks like you're winning the battle but losing the war. I have no doubt the Dutchies will pass the OC 3dmarkers, but I would keep your eye on OC3d if I were you...

yeah you all have certainly upped your production... soon you will have over 100 active procs!!! you five must have a lot of room on your houses for those rigs:D

Back