• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is OC3d already folding?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CoolLion

Nice word folding. A lot of noise was made by the OC3d subteam. The Raging Dutchmen just shifted up one gear. Are they already folding to our folding power? The Raging Dutchmen is only 5 player team.

I think to speak in their own words "They are a bit out of our league".

Guess it's time OC3d picked up the glove and waved it a another subteam.

The Tweaker User is flying so they cannot challenge it.
The Raging Dutchmen fly.

Pitty OC3d cannot put the money where the mouth is.

CoolLion said:
Nice word folding. A lot of noise was made by the OC3d subteam. The Raging Dutchmen just shifted up one gear. Are they already folding to our folding power? The Raging Dutchmen is only 5 player team.

I think to speak in their own words "They are a bit out of our league".

Guess it's time OC3d picked up the glove and waved it a another subteam.

The Tweaker User is flying so they cannot challenge it.
The Raging Dutchmen fly.

Pitty OC3d cannot put the money where the mouth is.

nah the race bored us. j/k who knows what is going on. but 11 1 gigs to come tomorrow, that is all i know.

Re: Re: Is OC3d already folding?

NASsoccer said:

nah the race bored us. j/k who knows what is going on. but 11 1 gigs to come tomorrow, that is all i know.

11 gig's? :eek: Where are they comming from?

Re: Re: Is OC3d already folding?

NASsoccer said:

I hope it will, cause i just offered my team a number of free drinks as soon as we dusted OC3d

Re: Re: Re: Is OC3d already folding?

Walter:-) said:

11 gig's? :eek: Where are they comming from?

getting a nice little lab up and going for us. it is one of the ones i oversee at work.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Is OC3d already folding?

NASsoccer said:

getting a nice little lab up and going for us. it is one of the ones i oversee at work.

That's great NASsoccer! :) So, are they gonna fold under OC3d or under some other nick?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Is OC3d already folding?

Walter:-) said:

That's great NASsoccer! :) So, are they gonna fold under OC3d or under some other nick?

they will be under OC3d.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Is OC3d already folding?

NASsoccer said:

Cool, I knew it. We are going to beat the Rage after all. Keep up the good works guys.

OC3d race

I don't know what's up either. I just added another XP to my little farm, and quit palying JKII and NWN for awhile. I must sacrifice my gaming so I can fold more. ;) We had 110/day and now we're at 80/day. C'mon guys, let's pick it up! I depend on our combined production to back up my smack-talking to the Dutchies! Let's show 'em what we got! :D

XP @ 1767
XP @ 1577
P3 @ 933
P3 @ 500
Celeron @ 500

Re: OC3d race

Arkaine23 said:
I don't know what's up either. I just added another XP to my little farm, and quit palying JKII and NWN for awhile. I must sacrifice my gaming so I can fold more. ;) We had 110/day and now we're at 80/day. C'mon guys, let's pick it up! I depend on our combined production to back up my smack-talking to the Dutchies! Let's show 'em what we got! :D

XP @ 1767
XP @ 1577
P3 @ 933
P3 @ 500
Celeron @ 500

great to here it arkaine. lets pick it back up guys:D

arkaine can you drop me a PM with any changes you know of??

What's coollion talking about? We are currently still out producing the dutches.

dutches 662.49 weekly production
oc3d 701.9 weekly production

But great work for both teams for raising their production level.

gtsimmo said:
What's coollion talking about? We are currently still out producing the dutches.

dutches 662.49 weekly production
oc3d 701.9 weekly production

But great work for both teams for raising their production level.

Check again dude :beer:

We have been outproducing you 50 a day. It just takes a few days for the stats to show the real difference in weekly production.

Today is the first day you can c the diff and it's growing each day.

new_novice said:
if they do ever catch up to us, you can be sure my cycles are going for oc3d :) so keep talking smacks :) Arkaine :)

Put up the boxes, you guys dropped to 60 a day. Arkaine go into your little corner and put on the donkey cap.

Matthew1001 said:

5 members? OC3d has more then that right? ISS is better than NASsoccer's lab because we have 1.2 Ghz systems.

umm my post can beat your post ..lol
update: they are 1.1's (my lab that is)

OC3d isn't going against ISS because they are killing us in daily production. te dutchies are a good match for us. well worry about ISS when the summer is over;)

we have 15 members if i remember off the top of my head.

NASsoccer said:

umm my post can beat your post ..lol
update: they are 1.1's (my lab that is)

OC3d isn't going against ISS because they are killing us in daily production. te dutchies are a good match for us. well worry about ISS when the summer is over;)

we have 15 members if i remember off the top of my head.

Chances are by the time the summer ends ISS will be down until next summer.

Matthew1001 said:

Chances are by the time the summer ends ISS will be down until next summer.

that is why we will worry about them then. that is our best chance of catching them:D

Folding

What???

Gtsimmo: Coollion is talking about daily production. Ours has been cut in half from just a couple of days ago. No one seems to know why.

Everyone: Check your rigs. CoolLion claims the Dutchmen consist of 5 people. OK. OC3d is 15 as far as I know. The Dutchmen do have more CPU's, but our CPU's are faster!

I think this little dip will get ironed out shortly and we'll be back up to the 700 range. NaSsoccer's lab should get us up even higher!

CoolLion: The smack-talk will continue, count on it! I'll just be holding my breath while this production hiccup passes. In the meantime, I'll be browsing around Rage figuring out just what do do with my new 8500! The ball's in your court for a bit so keep on serving. We still got a nice lead!

PS. God help me, I keep playing Neverwinter Nights! Gonna make up for it by folding straight for the next 24 hours!

Back