• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hub Cse Combian Mod?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Biohazard

Disabled
Ok i'm thinking or trying a new mod! i wonted to try and build a hub into my pc new pc case just for the fun of it! But i wonted to no if its been done before and if es cos i see som pics for help!

I was very close to modding my 8-port hub into the wall of my case so that the inputs were in the back just above the PCI cards. My antec had the perfect area for it and everything. All I had to do was cut out the back area enough for the connections, then velcro the hub onto the interior wall of my case. If you could use velcro, that would be very helpful if you ever need to remove the hub.

Biohazard said:
Ok i'm thinking or trying a new mod! i wonted to try and build a hub into my pc new pc case just for the fun of it! But i wonted to no if its been done before and if es cos i see som pics for help!

Yep, it's been done a couple of times before. It's still a very cool mod nonetheless. As for pics of it...

I saw it either here , here , or here.
You'll have to find it on your own from there. Pretty good places to get some ideas as well.

Back