• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What nVidia drivers to use?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

samuknow

I have a lowly nVidia TNT right now. I am just trying to figure out what drivers to use to get the best out of this little thing. I have been using the open gl setup. Works pretty good, but I imagine that the nVidia drivers will work better. What version and from where?

Thanks as always guys....

Go get the 10.x drivers for the TNT2

From my experience they are the best. (i have a diamond v770)

I tried the 10.80 drivers. Loaded fine and once I get past the win logon screen its blank. Not locked up, I can still hear the mouse clicking and the windows intro. What the heck. I uninstall those drivers and use glsetup and all is fine. But is this the best drivers for performance? Someone help me here.

samuknow (Jun 30, 2001 05:45 p.m.):
I tried the 10.80 drivers. Loaded fine and once I get past the win logon screen its blank. Not locked up, I can still hear the mouse clicking and the windows intro. What the heck. I uninstall those drivers and use glsetup and all is fine. But is this the best drivers for performance? Someone help me here.

Here a link to all the ones I know of available. I personally use the 12.00

go here

Back