• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Turtle Beach Santa Cruz Problem

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
burn'em (Jul 02, 2001 02:45 p.m.):
My Stanta Cruz sound card makes my speackers buzz any help?

Did you turn the system's volume down (within windows?) -- sounds like you're getting distortion because the sound leaving the Santa Cruz is already too loud for your speakers...

What type of speakers do you have, anyway?

Pinky (Jul 02, 2001 07:31 p.m.):
burn'em (Jul 02, 2001 02:45 p.m.):
My Stanta Cruz sound card makes my speackers buzz any help?

Did you turn the system's volume down (within windows?) -- sounds like you're getting distortion because the sound leaving the Santa Cruz is already too loud for your speakers...

What type of speakers do you have, anyway?

I have to turn the volume almost all the way off on the system and the speakers to stop the buzz. I have "Sony SRS-D300 Active Speaker System" I think there about 10watts with a Sub-woofer. They work great with my Sound Blaster Live Card, but my sound blaster live won't work with my mob. Don't ask me why I tried everything.

Placid (Jul 02, 2001 11:08 p.m.):
Have you removed all the old soundblaster files?
If so you might try some of the things here for soundcards.

Also have you tried moving the plug for the output around and in-out a little while sound is playing? Might just be a poor connection.

I got it Thanks. there were some SB live files hidden in the registry. you gota love regedit.
thanks again.

Back