• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How is this 3DMark 2K1 score? Improvements?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
9063 3DMark2k1s. :)

Here's the specs for it:
P4@2448(144MHz FSB), with dry ice cooling
Leadtek GeForce3 core 300, memory 645 (with a voltage mod)
256MB memory
Detonator 10.70
Windows 98
Default settings for 3DMark2k1

And it's by a Finnish person :)

Here's some pictures about it:

It's quite insane...

asmodean (Jul 16, 2001 07:48 a.m.):
9063 3DMark2k1s. :)

Here's the specs for it:
P4@2448(144MHz FSB), with dry ice cooling
Leadtek GeForce3 core 300, memory 645 (with a voltage mod)
256MB memory
Detonator 10.70
Windows 98
Default settings for 3DMark2k1

And it's by a Finnish person :)

Here's some pictures about it:

It's quite insane...

I noticed you had FSAA disabled. What were the scores with it enabled? I can't imagine playing games with geforce3 without it.

You're nuts BTW :)

Granted, not very usable... But shows that using dry ice doesn't mean "flash" overclocking...

Not my system. I wish I could afford such stuff.
I think he had FSAA disabled just to get the highest possible score using default settings. It's more comparable that way.

asmodean (Jul 16, 2001 12:42 p.m.):
Granted, not very usable... But shows that using dry ice doesn't mean "flash" overclocking...

Not my system. I wish I could afford such stuff.
I think he had FSAA disabled just to get the highest possible score using default settings. It's more comparable that way.

You're probably still nuts, but at least not that way! ;)

that's a high score regardless of FSAA, but was just wondering. I read the article posted in another thread, it's not very, uh ... what's the word I'm looking for... stable?

Well, it's stable enough to get a nifty 3DMark. But not stable as in everyday use... Maybe it's even that, but it's not usable for your normal needs. He should do LN2 cooling and see how much he can improve...

Back