• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Evga GeForce 2 Ultra - Help me please...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

HaM

I was thinking on purchasing an Evga Geforce 2 Ultra video card and i was wondering if any of you have any suggestions or comments about it? And, if i should get a different vid. card over this one...

HaM (Jul 13, 2001 01:18 a.m.):
I was thinking on purchasing an Evga Geforce 2 Ultra video card and i was wondering if any of you have any suggestions or comments about it? And, if i should get a different vid. card over this one...

I've never owned a Elsa card, but others have and have all good things to say (now, having said that, we'll start a gripe thread :)).

How much and where? add a link to the site if there is one.

Leadtek cards are good, and newegg.com has the Ultra for $245 which is retail and includes shipping.

I own an EVGA Geforce 2 MX card and Im very happy with it. It was cheap at $52 and performs extremely well. At $215 at Newegg the Evga Geforce 2 Ultra looks like a great buy. I recommend Evga products to anyone wanting good performance without extreme prices. I will warn you tough, my card came only with the card, a driver cd, and very short manual. Video cards are very easy to install, but if your looking for a nice retial package then your in for a surprise.

dood. go to www.newegg.com and get an egva geforce2 ultra card for only $215!!!! OMG THATS LIKE THE LOWEST PRICE EVER!!! GOGOGOGO NOW BUY IT ITS THE BEST CARD FOR THE MONEY ON THE MARKET NOW!! =D

Back