• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GeForce 2 MX DH Pro and Thanks Pinky

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Wildfire

Just put my GeForce back in ond downloaded the latest drivers off Leadtek. I reckon that you can't run seperate monitors in win 2K just one big desktop. Bu since I only needed a vertical resolution of 1024 this suites me fine now. Only get it using the new drivers.

Thanks for trying to help Pinky, was much appreciated.

You're very welcome. Only wish I had a second monitor, we would have figured that out two days ago when you first asked :).

Overclocking that card should give you great results. They consistently overclock at about where I have mine, and this improves performance dramatically.

Try using coolbits (attached file to this post), then go into your video properties, click on the nvidia geforce mx tab, then click the additional properties button and select the overclocking tab. Here's a site with a screen shot and some instructions.

Back