• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Post Your Workstations!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
here's my workspace..

and note: that my mousing surface is the top of my case...

u know it's a big case when :D

and here's what I listen to gunfire and music through :D

note: it's about 8 inches from my chair :p

Well the little Black Flat thingy in the upper left Corner is a book holder lol. Not that i read or anything. lmao but hey it looks kinda cool. i guess. Oh and maybe your talkin about the black thing on top of the puter well on top we have a 5 port hub, then a Linksys Router, then your all around ADSL Home Ethernet Modem, Have another puter networked for my daughter in Her room.

Heres my main desk. I have 2 others. Not going to bother to take more pics. I have another half a dozen computers too.

Nice Hardwood Floors lol JK

Hmm yep thats a few systems ya i only have three but hey thats ok. Im pretty comfy with it and its also my first mod workin on getting that cool Soyo Dragon Ultra Platinum Edition Motherboard and the XP 2200 should be another 2 weeks Cant wait right now im runnin athlon 1 gig Radeon 8500 64 Mb and you know the usual other stuff i like but need more POWER lol

verdufreak said:
Hey Fishy, how do you keep from hitting the off switch on that power strip under the desk? ;)

Its pretty far under there. I have not come across that issue yet. My main computer is plugged in behind the speaker on the right, so I can not kill all of my computers at once.

I see. Whats the average temp in that room? I have only 2 computers in the office and it gets really hot in there. 2 others are in my room. I think I need a better AC or something.

Around 75f with a bog box fan circulating the air around. It gets toasty under the desk. Im in the process of building a big wrap around desk for the corner and I am going to put all the computers in there. I dont think Ill need heat this winter.

Back