• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Post Your Workstations!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I guess I could show off my place... Yes, thats an HP computer there... but now its sitting under another desk happily collecting dust. Gamebox shelf is moved up a notch to make room for a taller case. Sorry, no pics of my case as I dont have a digi cam... I'll try to get some soon though! :D
(old pic... prolly 6 months ago)
fd56ce43.jpg

I feel sorry for the poor poor dialup users such as myself browsing this thread. lol

DaveSauce said:
is anyone else disturbed that there's a can of beer (empty, I presume), a coke glass, a TV, a computer monitor, and a can of shaving gel occupying the same space? Er, dr3w?

Uhm... I see some shaving gel, deoderant, fiberglass repair, crushed velvet, 2 watches, and loads of other stuff on my *old* desk pic...

and did you steal my .sig? lol

My KATS(Kids Against Taking Substances) Club in 1998(I was in Junior High then) went to a Texas Youth Leadership Camp at UH, MEAT BAG. Them there dorms are tiny, ain't they? LOL:D:D

Meat bag is also playing austin powers 3 on his tv .. ill have a pic of my workstation up soon .. now that the thread is back!

YEa the dorm is freaking small. Luckily all i need is my comp and a frig. The TV is my roomates.
Here is the converter someone was asking about
P1140001.JPG

Back