• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

3dmark2001 and my Radeon

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jetset

Registered
I have a Radeon 64mb ddr video card. I tried 3dmark2001 for the first time yesterday. Once I started the benchmark it would get through the first little video game clip and then lock up. I had to hit my power button and restart and it locked up a little further into the benchmark this time. Anyone know how to fix this?

mine did the same. just get a different driver and youll be fine. the 7075 doesnt work for me but the 7140 (ithink thats it.) works fine.
scroll through the past threads here and youll find a post with links to drivers.
good luck!

I used to have the same problem. My computer was simply too hot. If drivers or tweaks don't fix it, try opening the side of a case and have a floor fan blow into it. If the problems disappear, then you have a temporary (or permanent, depending on how motivated you are) solution. Then buy some case fans and install them.

Back