• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

!!! Help Wanted !!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

takiwa

Everyone that is a member of the 3DMark2001 Team...

Please look through the database on the site, click the links, and help me make sure of the following things:

1) The link is a working link

2) The scores are for 3DMark2001, not 3DMark2000

3) The tests were ran at default settings

HERE are the official rules of the team to check the links against...you can post the bad links and scores here, and I will correct them.

I have seen several already and deleted them, but there are too many for me to do alone. Please help me and your teammates if you can, and check a page or two for us.

Thank you very much,
Takiwa

scream and rainmaquer's are same as above in gf3 ti200
add silver's ti200 score to that... and seeing as how he has a ti4400 now i don't blame him for deleting his ti200 scores.

maybe you should move rilot's ti4400 score up since its higher than most of the rest.

ok i looked through every single one. all are 2001 se or 2001 regular and i posted the dead ones and the one misconfigure.

thank you maxvla.

I will wait a few days before making any final changes to give anyone a chance to dispute these finding, or correct them. All these posted above have been changed in my local files for now.

Any others?

takiwa said:
Any others?
thats all of them...

ps. why do we have sections for kyro and voodoo if we don't have any scores? shouldn't we disable them until we get a score from one of those?

takiwa said:
I have seen several already and deleted them, but there are too many for me to do alone.
lazy bum! only took me what... 30 minutes... and that was checking out the scores and hardware descriptions.

lol. jfwy. :D

well, I changed about 5 just on 2 pages, so I ssumed there were a lot...sorry, but thanks for the help anyway :D

Back