• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Radeon 2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

coaiti

Registered
what do you guys[or gals] think about radeon 2? it looks pretty and all but when you look at the pictures,it still lacks true realistic lighting and texturing. Is this becasue of the software or is it the limits of the Radeon 2/Truform tech? I am still gonna try and get it though....10,000 polygons in one game model....wow. I hope developers support it, what they make will show if Trufrom can go mainstream or not. anyway what is your opinion?

The radeon 2 is going to be next video card most probably. I think that the truform will look great in some games, although not so good w/ other games. I don't think that game developers will have to add support to the cards truform technologie and that it will be avaible in the drivers.

September, Hold on to your wallet till then.

Im really interested in the next card past R200. R300 I guess its called. Slated for Q1 2002.
AKDUDE

Well im gonna be waiting longer for my ATI Radeon 64 ddr..since my KT7A went dead..*sniff*

Back