• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My 2.26 is on fire ... took me to page 1 of 3dm

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sf8rk

Registered
:burn:

Hi folks ... I've finally managed to test my 2.26 and I'm relieved to have foud myself on page 1 of 3Dmark2001se (default 1024x768). It's amazing for how low they sell the 2.26, considering it's a 3+Ghz chip. I don't have any cooling for the GF4 (long story) so I used rather slow speeds. I just wanted to enter the O.R.B. as soon as possible in case my rig blows up. Thanks Intel, thanks Prometeia ;)

Silver said:
That Prometia should go a long ways in getting some outstanding performance out of the processor. ;)

Yeah, the Prometeia is a great and almost hassle-free system. I don't know if it's worth the expense considering it only brings ~200Mhz compared to aggressive air, but on the other hand the Prometeia makes a lot less noise than a Delta fan (I never used my Delta fearing I might become insane, deaf or both) ;)

Back