• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

TEAM 32 Has Reached 25K/Week!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nikhsub1

Unoriginal Macho Moderator
Congrats everyone! This is a huge achievement and we should be proud, however, we need to set our sights higher. My new personal goal for the team is 35K/Week. I know we can do it!! If you are of legal age, grab yourself a couple of :beer: FOLD ON!!!

nikhsub1 said:
Congrats everyone! This is a huge achievement and we should be proud, however, we need to set our sights higher. My new personal goal for the team is 35K/Week. I know we can do it!! If you are of legal age, grab yourself a couple of :beer: FOLD ON!!!

we finally did! we reached our inofficial goal! GREAT JOB EVERYONE:clap: .we couldn't have made it with out every single member doing their part, but you know what this means ;) we now have to shoot for 30k :D and then 35k!!

FOLD ON
NAS

I have just finished my 30th WU and hope to get more cpus folding soon. 5 now and hoping to get new build soon.

Awsome fellas! :beer:

Better idea, go for the German beer. Lowen Brow or Engel Bock beat anything that i've found here in Canada! only problem is that Engel Bock is expensive like %^&&

Hey Kendan, when did they make you a SENIOR member? Congrats on that!! Now tell us about the "blue" room:D

Now that's what I call ramping up production! WTG everyone, let's try for 30K now.

Congratulations on your blue stars, Kendan.:cool: Hope I make it there someday too.

muddocktor

Last edited:
Back