• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How do I get an Visiontek Geforce 3 to have fast rites?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ReTiCuLeX

My vision tek geforce 3 does't have fast rites I duno why the others do but I heard visiontek doesn't support the fast rite feature. If any 1 knows how I can get the fast rite feature for this card please reply. Sisoftsandra says no fast rite.Its enabled in my bios and i tried tools like nvmax,power strip they dont help .

ReTiCuLeX (Jul 23, 2001 04:09 a.m.):
My vision tek geforce 3 does't have fast rites I duno why the others do but I heard visiontek doesn't support the fast rite feature. If any 1 knows how I can get the fast rite feature for this card please reply. Sisoftsandra says no fast rite.Its enabled in my bios and i tried tools like nvmax,power strip they dont help .

You can also try WPCREDIT. This is a registry hack program that has this option to do it. It takes time to find it in the registry, but well worth it!! You can download it from here. http://www.h-oda.com

Duno man AZZKIKER talked to me on the phone said to get a new PSU the other 1 isn't puting enough power to my CPU and other stuff.I got a new psu today enermax 465p-VE 431watts. = ) waiting for my Crucial 512mbs in the mail tomma.

ReTiCuLeX (Jul 23, 2001 03:18 p.m.):
Duno man AZZKIKER talked to me on the phone said to get a new PSU the other 1 isn't puting enough power to my CPU and other stuff.I got a new psu today enermax 465p-VE 431watts. = ) waiting for my Crucial 512mbs in the mail tomma.

Well I wish ya luck, be sure to keep us informed.

I downloaded the Reg hack, loaded it and it still isnt working. Do you need a special tool in order to get it to work?

man i would email visiontek it seems to me that their ownpatch should work with their own product. you would think or could it be because you are running XP? mybe they dont have support for it yet?

omfg xp blows im going back to win98seit has toooooooo many errors XP im gona wait till the final realease f that. My comp wasn't freezing or nothing until I atempted to boot into windows @ 1660Mhz I got a blue error for XP and some funky colors . Here goes reformat again.....

ReTiCuLeX (Jul 25, 2001 02:08 p.m.):
omfg xp blows im going back to win98seit has toooooooo many errors XP im gona wait till the final realease f that. My comp wasn't freezing or nothing until I atempted to boot into windows @ 1660Mhz I got a blue error for XP and some funky colors . Here goes reformat again.....

thats why i threw the rc1 release i got in the trash lomfl

Back