• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WOW!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

most deaf

did you know nvidia have a geforce 10 allready lined up but they cant make it because they don't have any way of making it

some linkage so I know what you guys are talking about, por favor.

i heard this direst from some nvidia guys, they have it all down on paper but the manulfaturing techniques arn't their to make it

That's not really surprising. There are a lot of factors that have to come into alignment in order to build a GPU.

Can you imagine the bandwidth requirements of such a beast? Even assuming NVIDIA has some advanced tiling scheme planned there is still going to be a need for some advanced memory. The whole industry is pretty intertwined. If one area suffers too greatly it drags development down everywhere down the line.

most deaf (Jul 24, 2001 05:44 a.m.):
did you know nvidia have a geforce 10 allready lined up but they cant make it because they don't have any way of making it

Scientest know how to travel into the futrue but they have no way of making the ship or transporter yet. Same thing as Nvidia. Everything is like that

I know how to travel to the future... just sit here and it will come to you... lol

Good point. I wish I could travel into the future to when my Asus V6600 Deluxe gets back from the rma department

i wish i could travel into the past, imagine how much your computers would be worth then

no link. says he heard it from an nvidia employee. what he heard:

they have specs and details for the design of cards seven generations down the line from the gf3. but the manufacturing techniques have not yet been developed to put these into practise.

I smell XXXX . . .

They probably have the patents up to that number, but not the card arcitechture.

With 350 plus posts, I don't think it shoud be necessary to remind you of the language rules here. Please abide by them.

Shadow ÒÓ

Back