• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

question about KG7+Athlon 1.13 Ghz CPU

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SpyderMatrix

this is what i have for in my sys

Abit KG7
1.13 Ghz T-Bird 200 Mhz(FSB)
ASII/ Volcano 6cu+
Maxtor 7200 40gig
PC2100 256MB DDR
3D Prophet 4500 64 Mb AGP
SB Audigy Gamer
Realtek Ethernet
WinTv TV tuner Card

also when i change the divisor to the other setting it doesnt boot
and i cant get beyond 110(220)FSB this is not cool some one help me i will get the specs in my bios if needed

How's it going SpyderMatrix:beer:

I still have some doubts about your CPU since 1130MHz is 133 X 8.5 so that would make it a 266FSB chip not a 200 since there is no 11.3 multiplier as you described. Best thing to is to take a look at the core list down all the numbers & letters(stepping) you can find.

Assuming you really have a 200FSB chip I would think it was a 1.1GHs/1100MHz = 11 X 100, trying to set it to 133/33, next set of divisors, would result in 11 X 133 = 1.46GHz/1463MHz. As far as I can remember there are very few 1.1GHz chips that can reach 1.4GHz & even less of the 1.13GHz/266FSB variants that can even clock to 1.2GHz.

well first off i can get to 1.21 Ghz but past that it locks at the post i think its a 1.1 and the person i bought it from states that he got it and it siad 1.13 on the box and it also stated that it was a 200FSB processor i dunno i wish id just bought the 1.4 for a few bucks more

Let's assume it's a 1.1GHz 200FSB chip. First is to unlock it & try 8.5 X 133 or 9X 133. That should get you a marked improvement.

ok i unlocked it but i cant get 8.5x133 or 9x133 but i can change the multiplier to get 1405 and that is the most i can get

I just tried the 8.5 & 9 multipliers on mine as well & it would even POST:confused: BUT 10 X 133 works flawlessly:eh?: Dunno what is causing it but give the higher multipliers a try while kepping your FSB at 266/133MHz & see what happens. What was the combination hitting 1405MHz?

thats strange i just found what settings i was using sonny in a pile of papers and now that i think about it i dont know how i did it but i got 10x143

Well your running a faster CPU now so I guess we can both use our Thunderbirds for dedicated folding machines.

That 1.4GHz 266 Thunderbird you were talking about isnt the rare one its the 200FSB that is hard to find.

oh sorry my mistake man btw you could have springed me the cash and id get you the xp 2000+ for $89 from newegg

It's cool:beer: CPUs are slightly cheaper in my neck of the woods but I can't afford a faster chip even if I wanted to, this 1600+ is just right for my budget;) Thanks anyways man.

btw sonny i want to thank you. If it wasnt for you helping me out when i first got here i would have just given up on the entire overclocking idea and now im the one giving people advice and even doing really well in the ocing myself now i write tutorials for ocing and put them on my website. i just wanted to say thanks man

i need help man
i have here 2 cpu

xp 2000+ green color
xp 2000+ brown color

which is which

Back