• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Recommend OC utility for GF2 Pro

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

guppie

I have a 32MB Leadtek GF2 Pro. The Winfox drivers were cool, but updating nvidia drivers to 12.90, I lost the OC function and hardware monitoring. Can you guys please tell me which is the best for both or each function?

Here is a small program that does a reg hack. The overclocking utility is in all of the NVidia drivers they just hide it from us for obvious reasons like fried cards and rma's.

dude, goto www.wildandyc.co.uk and read his ideas.... you have to download the old driverset and get 1 file, i forget which. I used the GeforceFAQ site to get the drivers. Then you can use the coolbits registry hack to enable the OCing ability. I just use the right cllick, properties, settings, advanced, hardware options, and then allow the O/Cing ......... Fire AWAY... heres andy's actual shortcut
Have fun,
SharkyTM

PS, the ulit above prob. doesnt work

Back