• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Any help with O/C my video card

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

GuNRocK

I have an ATI Xpert2000 pro 32mb SDram....i found an overclocking program....it has located my Core Frequency and Memory Frequency as 120mhz and 120mhz what would be better to over clock the core or the memory? becuase i believe if i do both it will get WAY too hot...it only has a HS no fan and its allready unbelievly hot to touch now.

any ideas anybody? thanks in advance

Overclocking the memory will get you the best results. If the heat worries you, invest in some ramsinks from 2cooltek.com or any other vendor. Or, just cut up an old heatsink. You should also try putting a fan on/near your card to help cool it down

thanks alot i am going to do trial and error now...to see how much i can get it up in 1mhz speeds till i loose my video...since thats what happens when u put it toooo low i tried to run it at 10mhz 10mhz for fun lol

Back