• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

burn-in proggies

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i'd prefer something more cpu specific because i wan tto watch the temps at the same time. if you know what i mean:p

CPU Toast will get you very high load temps. But with Prime 95 you can watch the temps while the test is going on. IMHO Prime 95 is the best. Just curious, why don't you want to use it?

rnpgrosz said:
CPU Toast will get you very high load temps. But with Prime 95 you can watch the temps while the test is going on. IMHO Prime 95 is the best. Just curious, why don't you want to use it?

it was my first choice i gave it a go, it started off then stopped and said click file>continue but continue was not there to be selected it was blanked out

the picture attached shows what i mean maybe somebody can help

edit: I just noticed it says hardware failure as i posted the picture but, everything seems to be running fine

chris_4130 said:
the picture attached shows what i mean maybe somebody can help

edit: I just noticed it says hardware failure as i posted the picture but, everything seems to be running fine

That means your system is not stable. Many times Windows will seem to run fine as well as many applications even if your system is not completely stable. Try upping the vcore or lowering the overclock.

Back