Talking suggesting a separate mobo/chipset forum?

the subject says it all...

most other hardware forums have a mobo/chipset forum. it would be much easier to find threads on the topic if they were all in one forum, instead of a general hardware forum where you have to fish and search threads specific to mobos/chipsets...just a suggestion

hey guess what? i'm blind. i didn't scroll down far enough to notice you had separate mobo forums according to CPU type. way to make a first impression in a forum i'm new to...forgive my ignorance

Administratively Deficient Thelemac's Avatar
    42 | Sig Assassin

*click*

No worries

Welcome to the Forum
    Hello:sn:

thanks everyone

You at least discovered them . Welcome aboard and you notice anything else missing then please tell us .
    Cameron: Are you crazy, House? You can't divide by zero! The server is almost overloaded as it is, despite us having pumped it full of matrices!
    Foreman: He was right about that infinite sequence last week... maybe we didn't consider this could be an asymptotic problem.
    House: This is the only way! Sometimes solutions are NP complete and there's nothing anyone can do about it! Foreman, sneak into the physics department and reroute their servers to ours, we need the extra processors if we don't want this equation to go quadratic on us. Chase, patch the memory leak and install Matlab 9.3.
    Chase: Shouldn't we be using Mathematica for potentially asymptotic functions?
    House: When I want your opinion, I'll do an affine transformation to get it. I'm off to see Cuddy. Those parabolic eigenvalues of hers must be good for something.

Welcome! you better be folding for team 32!!

Senior Aircraftsman IRL RedDeathDrinker's Avatar
    Originally posted by AgEnT0140
    Welcome! you better be folding for team 32!!
    Welcome to Overclockers. Take no notice of the uncouth youth trying to make you join the Folding team.

It's SETI@Home you really want to join now, isn't it?

Repeat after me.......

www.ocsetiteam.com

www.ocsetiteam.com

www.ocsetiteam.com
    We are stuck with technology when what we really want is just stuff that works.
    How do you recognise something that is still technology?
    A good clue is if it comes with a manual...

Originally posted by reddeathdrinker

Welcome to Overclockers. Take no notice of the uncouth youth trying to make you join the Folding team.

It's SETI@Home you really want to join now, isn't it?

Repeat after me.......

www.ocsetiteam.com

www.ocsetiteam.com

www.ocsetiteam.com
    dont let this high ranked fool make you join SETI. you know its folding that you really want! start chanting after me..

FOLD! FOLD! FOLD! FOLD! FOLD! FOLD! FOLD! FOLD! FOLD! FOLD! FOLD! FOLD! FOLD! FOLD! FOLD! FOLD! FOLD! FOLD! FOLD! FOLD! FOLD! FOLD! FOLD! FOLD! FOLD! FOLD! FOLD! FOLD! FOLD! FOLD! FOLD! FOLD! FOLD! FOLD! FOLD! FOLD! FOLD! FOLD! FOLD! FOLD! FOLD! FOLD! FOLD! FOLD! FOLD! FOLD! FOLD! FOLD! FOLD! FOLD! FOLD! FOLD! FOLD! FOLD! FOLD! FOLD! FOLD! FOLD! FOLD! FOLD!

now... head over to the folding section and join up, before the dark side of the force gets to you..