• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

where can I score an AGOIA or AROIA

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
m3pimpin said:
Wow maxima! what is an agoia or aroia, and what is the best agoia or aroia, im trying to save up some cash, cuz i need hardware, and looking for a processor that can overclock pretty high with pretty good cooling, any suggestions, where can i get one,and how much, what would you suggest, i am an extreme gamer? what is the best processor to oc? Thanx in advance. new here, and just trying to get alot out of the least. Thanx in advance. Also what is a good stable motherboard that allows good overclocking with the cpu u will mention? Im thinking about one with the KT333 chipsets anyway, heard they are really good.

Pedro

Agoia and aroia are the cpu steppings (batch when they were manufactured) and they are the bext steppings so far for the XP1600+. Most of all agoia "Y" cpus will allow you to do some really serious o/c.

The XP1600+ for now is the most popular cpu for overclockers.
I just got my Asus A7V333 mobo and love it.
You also might want to consider the ABIT KX7-333 mobo.

Newegg Honestly Owns.

I love Newegg, on there website i've returned things that have broken Months later Cough GeForce 3

maxima88 said:

My AGOIA K is brown and runs stable at 1858mhz.:)

thanks and the week? I think my greenie will scream wish I had KT333 mobo but 39bucks was sooooo cheap.

el said:

thanks and the week? I think my greenie will scream wish I had KT333 mobo but 39bucks was sooooo cheap.

0213 week.

Won't be running anytime soon though as my pc just started to lock up at the windows logo screen and lets out a loud continuous beep. I think it was caused by my trying to run at 182fsb. I can get into the bios and windows safe mode though.

Back