• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Problem with a game...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DanFraser

The game in question is Championship Manager 01/02. It keeps saying stuff about not having enough disk space (even though I have 768MB ram and 8/9GB of drive space! Any other gamers know what I am talking about? Not even a reinstall fixed this, my network WAS playing up, but its behaving quite well now!

Sorry I cant offer more info, but my bro is eporting this, and I dont play it!

Admiral Fraser said:
The game in question is Championship Manager 01/02. It keeps saying stuff about not having enough disk space (even though I have 768MB ram and 8/9GB of drive space! Any other gamers know what I am talking about? Not even a reinstall fixed this, my network WAS playing up, but its behaving quite well now!

Sorry I cant offer more info, but my bro is eporting this, and I dont play it!

This is a game you are running from a factory cd right? I've heard of warez games that weren't packed correctly doing this but that's all I'm going to say.

Back