• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Blurry and small text after Defragmenting my hd.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jerky

so i defragmented my hard drive. now everything that has small text is blurry.
for instance: when i look at the text (size 1) on my signature (or anyone elses on this message board forum) that shows my system specs, it's blurry, and so is everything else that has text that size.
why did this happen?
i'm running windows me.
yeah yeah i know it's windows me, but does anyone know why it does this or better yet how i can fix it?
thanks
:confused:

ahh forget it, i figured it out. when i went into safe mode, WIN ME decided to change the font size in my ie6 in under the view options... without my permission and without telling me of course.
:rolleyes:

i just thought i would give this a stone age bump (its not really that old) and tell al of you that this happens when you hold down ctrl and then use your scroll wheel on the mouse...i have seen many people have thise problem and i thouht i would let all of you know why (im sure MANY of you didnt know this did this unless you were paying attention while doing it by accidnet (like i did)):D

Back