• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Download Windows .NET for free, and it's LEGAL!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'm pretty sure it just showed up.... anybody have enough courage to sign up yet?

Sure, I'm on most of their lists already. It says that I'll be contacted via email when available with credentials to access the download sites and support newsgroups. The link to order the kit is 12.95 in shipping and handling for standard 2 day delivery, no other charges. Either way it'll be something new to play with.

Oh so I take it you signed up for the CD version? I was planning on signing up for the download version I just don't want them to know my phone number my addy and the city I live in...

no, the download version, and the phone number i gave them was fake. But the adress is real, whats the worst that can happen, Gates coming over to my house and uninstalling Linux?

Well even if they do format their drive when they re-install .NET and try to activate it, it'll say your time is up... unless you crack it...

Xaeron said:
Well even if they do format their drive when they re-install .NET and try to activate it, it'll say your time is up... unless you crack it...
:( I thought about that, darn, I guess they have done something smart, well, maybe the download will be available a year from now, i doubt it:(.

Back