• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Epox 8K3A+ temp monitoring in windows

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

aamramf4

Registered
Does anyone know what software works for cpu temp monitoring in wondows on the Epox 8K3A+? I tried Hmon pro, and it gives me mainboard temps, but not cpu. Has anyone used any specific software successfully?

http://mbm.livewiredev.com/download/MBM5191.EXE

Motherboard Monitor is a popular choice for overclockers wanting to view their voltage rails, temperatures, fan speeds and more, also offers a High/Low log to see if your voltages are fluctuating or keep an eye on another thing. You might want to ask someone who has the board what kind of diode they are picking. Lots have picked the wrong one which thinks it's like 80 or something degrees and shuts it down right away so dont be frightened if that happens. Ask first. No this has nothing to do with a buggy board or software ;)

You can also try USDM(Universal System Diagnostic Manager:)). It can be found on Epox's site. It's a simple program but has all the temp and voltage readings that you need. Also, its not neccesary to configure like MBM.

thanks, I had totally forgotten about mbm! I actually had an installer on my hard drive already from back in the windows 2000 days, so I got the newest, installed, had problems, uninstalled, reinstalled, went to the website, got the correct sensors, and now it is awesome!

Back