• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

450FPS on UT!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AZN

AznSniper
ok not 450FPS average. but that was the highest peak. my average is 175FPS with vsync set to true on UT. I lowered my OCing from 320/555 to 275/500. I will be keeping it at this speed, cuzz i may sell this card to a friend. wouldnt wanna sell the guy a card that only last a few months:D
any1 else with a outrageous ti4200???

450 fps peak??? Thats actually kind of good. My P4 1.3 and Ti-500 peak at 90 lol. Thats at stock speed though, would go alot faster on a better CPU.

FoldingAddict said:
450 fps peak??? Thats actually kind of good. My P4 1.3 and Ti-500 peak at 90 lol. Thats at stock speed though, would go alot faster on a better CPU.

Seems low to me, my GF2 TI would peek at 110 fps with an SLOT A Athlon 650@950 Mhz. That´s with 1024x768 and 32 bit full details.

-=UR=- Ranger said:

Seems low to me, my GF2 TI would peek at 110 fps with an SLOT A Athlon 650@950 Mhz. That´s with 1024x768 and 32 bit full details.
yes my resolution is on 1024x768 and 32bit.
.... i guess 450FPS isnt that impressive now a days.:eh?:

Thats a nice fps my ti 4600 i get 400 peak on 1280x1024 ultra high graphics on castle wolfenstein

But my average is around 100-120 or so but rember im using 1280x1024 ur using 1024x768

with that fps you should raise the reso or turn some AA on

I just added a the heat sink i got with my Boxed duron to my video card and finished the ram sinks on the back i didnt need to do this but if i want my card overclocked all the time i dont want it to be blasing hot with that lamm heatsink Iget with the card

So far it seems warm to to the touch on the back of the gpu it used to be hot where i had to moove my finger

So now i can overclock and turn on QuincunxAA and x2A without fps loss

Overclockerz said:
Thats a nice fps my ti 4600 i get 400 peak on 1280x1024 ultra high graphics on castle wolfenstein

But my average is around 100-120 or so but rember im using 1280x1024 ur using 1024x768

with that fps you should raise the reso or turn some AA on

I just added a the heat sink i got with my Boxed duron to my video card and finished the ram sinks on the back i didnt need to do this but if i want my card overclocked all the time i dont want it to be blasing hot with that lamm heatsink Iget with the card

So far it seems warm to to the touch on the back of the gpu it used to be hot where i had to moove my finger

So now i can overclock and turn on QuincunxAA and x2A without fps loss
u would think they could put some kind of cooling on the back side of the chip as well.:mad:

they do i forgot which one ill dig it up but some company i saw had a full hsf covering the gpu and the ram in the front all copper and the back covering all the ram ships with some kinda thermal pad that touches the back of the gpu to cool it down ill dig it up

Back