• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Which mobo do I get?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Benno

Hey people, I was just wondering if you could help me out by making a recommendation of what motherboard to buy when I finally upgrade to ddr. I know it has been a long time comming but I am finally ready and I should be getting a nice big tax refund soon which always helps.

P.S. I live in autralia so new egg etc are no good to me if they don't send to australia.

Thanks Benno

I favor the KX7333(r) but that is just me. :) I fon't think you could go wrong with that mb. Also the A7V and GA-7VRX Rev 2 are good. Mixed opion on the Epox 8K3A. I have only used the abit and the gb.

Exar Jun said:
I favor the KX7333(r) but that is just me. :) I fon't think you could go wrong with that mb. Also the A7V and GA-7VRX Rev 2 are good. Mixed opion on the Epox 8K3A. I have only used the abit and the gb.

KX7-333 rocks. IMHO the best preforming motherboard right now, the performance is awsome, the stability rocks, the price is just right, you can get a raid version for 103.00 retail and the regular for roughly 90. The motherboard that will probably compare to the KX7-333 maybe the Epox 8K3A+ however I heard alot about it being unstable (Explains the massive bios updates).

Yodums

Back