• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg refurb's

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i too got in on the TH7II's for 35 bucks.

we'll see if it comes with everything.

I got my mobo, but not the memory. The FedEx lady said the other box is probably not due till tomorrow. She was right, the web site says "not due for delivery". It came with the manual, the usb back plate thingy and a headphone back plate thingy(I think that's what it is). I'll test it out whenever I have time this week, woohoo!!!

Kid Payne said:
I got my mobo, but not the memory. The FedEx lady said the other box is probably not due till tomorrow. She was right, the web site says "not due for delivery". It came with the manual, the usb back plate thingy and a headphone back plate thingy(I think that's what it is). I'll test it out whenever I have time this week, woohoo!!!
which board did you get? mine is being held in Ft Worth at the sort facility. :mad: oh well. i won't be able to use it for a while anyways. :eek:

I got the Shuttle AK35GT2 KT333 for $39 shipped. My memory still hasn't arrived...FedEx shoulda been here already...

I got a referb msi k7d master board, and It came in a different box w/ no accessories. Works good, and the only damage I see, is that one of the tabs on the ZIF sockets is a bit marked up, but that's it. The board works great :D

hehe I'm Jealous. Us Canadians can't order from NewEgg and I have yet to find prices as low as their referbs. www.ncix.com has referbs but I really don't want to pay $150CND for a referb mobo when I can get a brand new one for $164. NewEgg has it for $49US (~$75CND). :( (Abit KX7-333R)

Well i just bought an MSI K7D master (non L).. I hope it's good! I can't wait to get it. :) Dual AGOIA 1600+'s going in this baby.

i bought one of their refurb A7N266C. came as board only no dolby audio riser card...board works great and runs without a hitch unlike those via boards

Newegg refurbs is the first place i look whenever i want something and if i cant find it there i buy new from them they are awesome:beer: :beer:

I've bought 2 refurb mobos from Newegg. The 8KHA+ came as NIB, with all the cables and accessories and the Asus A7M266-D came in a white box with nothing else, but it is a rev. 1.04 board with working onboard USB. I'm always checking out their refurb section for bargains that I could use.

I got an Enermax 433 watt refurb from newegg couple months back....it's still doing the job.
My rails are 12.3, 5.1, and 3.4. :D

I ordered a refurbished Shuttle AK31 from new egg earlier this year. I was one of the unlucky ones I guess. It worked ok at first then slowly got worse. Now none of the PCI slot's work in it. The board is shot. And it's too late to RMA it.

But I guess if you buy refurbished that's a chance you take. Oh well it was only like 35 buck's or something like that. I still have the board in my wife's school PC and working. I'm going to replace it though soon I hope. The performance is HORRIBLE. It's so slow no matter what I do. I believe the boad is at fault for this. Just does'nt seem to work right.

That being the case. I don't think I'd ever take the chance on buying refurbished again.

Seems like a crapshoot with the newegg refurb products. Most people are happy with the refurb products that they have bought from them.

Back