• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Soyo KT333 vs Abits

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jadams

Have any of you tried both of these boards? The Soyo Kt333 and the Abits AT7 or KX7? I am wondering which works better. I am thinking of the Soyo just because it would look good with a case mod I am thinking of doing.

Go with the Abit, my friend and I both bought the SOYO and are now regretting it. Its not stable, I tried flashing to the latest BIOS in an attempt to fix it, but it only got worse. I am replacing this stupid MOBO with a different one as soon as I can.

STAY AWAY FROM THE SOYO DRAGON ULTRA!!!

Did you get the Platinum or the regular ultra?

I read some reviews that said the regular Ultra s*cked, then they were sent the new Ultra Plaltinum and it kept up with the better boards.

I read that a while ago. Keep in mind that is for the Plus (KT266)and not the Ultra (KT333). But this is a good guide for most any SOYO board because most of the settings are the same.

Back