• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WMPLAYER caused an invalid page fault in WMPLAYER.EXE

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Darth

What is this supposed to mean??? i try to open windows media player and this is what i get? i've tried reintalling it.. that doesnt work. Mplayer2 seems to work fine, how do i make that my default viewer?

Darth said:
What is this supposed to mean??? i try to open windows media player and this is what i get? i've tried reintalling it.. that doesnt work. Mplayer2 seems to work fine, how do i make that my default viewer?

You never knows if the problems is the software or if it´s the "Boggwindos" guilty... Try getting the latest wmplayer or a instalation of full mode of QuickTime (I think It have the latest most used codecs support, altoght I can say it becouse I installed so many in my computer that all programs read all things....), it shall be smaller!

To assign different programs to open different types of files, go to win explorer > "paste options" > "Types of files" > edit ....

The names may be different becouse mine are in portuguese.... But I tryed to translate. Good luck!:cool:

Back