• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dos Help!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Optimus2575

Registered
i know this is old but i've tried to play some old 486 dos games.
the problem i have is trying to get my sound/game devices to work in the dosshell. i can't remember the command line under 'run' to see the autoexec and config files that windows has. i've created a new dos shortcut and under advance properties it allows to create a pure dos environment, but i still need those 'extra' command lines to use my sound. any help is really, really appreciated. thanks guys/gals.

I didn't notice this tip, some people might think everyone knows it but I was suprised by the number of people that don't

When clicking on a link hold the shift key and the link will open in a new window instead of the current one. its great when your reading a page like this that doesn't have open links in new window by default, that way as you rread you open the link and carry on reading

Back