• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What the hell is wrong with my temps

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Myself and I said:
Epox8k3a+ says 57c in the bios and im on water
my koolance case says 30c where the thrmal diode is seated by the cpu

I know you know this stuff but have to ask anyway. Voltage and water temp, oc x/fsb? Might give the 2719 beta bios a shot as I believe it ran cooler when I tried it. Those are xp2200 temps you are running at. You are still running case fans, right? Thinking on it.:(

no problems here

I just reseated the processor and its down to 45c at default voltage. I just got this new cpu200g waterblock its alright for 50 bucks.
But anyway that p4 2.26b is going back along with the mobo . ITs just worth the money . I overclocked it to 2.8 gighertz and even i could tell my amd system running at 190mhz fsb and 1800mhz was just as fast or faster surfing the net. Dont ask me why but that how i felt. Im just going to keep the epox 8k3a and call it a day and when a new tbred shows up ill probbly just goahead and get that or the next abit board.

Back